Backing up Timetastic - on a Mac
We’re excited to have come across a great little app called “Export Calendars Pro,” which makes it exceptionally easy to download your Timetastic calendar data directly into an Excel spreadsheet.
- Download the app from the app store: “Export Calendars Pro” (£6.99)
- Setup an iCal feed from Timetastic into your Outlook/Google/Apple calendar. To do this login to Timetastic, click on the little arrow in the top right hand corner, then select “Calendar Feeds” > “Download”
- Open your Export Calendars Pro app and select the calendar that you’ve just downloaded, click “Export” in the top navigation
- Click “Export” (bottom right) when you see the screen below.
- The final result is your Timetastic data in an Excel spreadsheet ready for you to save.
Obviously the limitation is this only works on Apple computers, we’re still researching the simplest way to achieve this using a PC.
If you have any suggestions then please send them through.