by james Timetastic fixes and new features
This one’s been a few weeks coming, but this morning we put live a new release of Timetastic with multiple bugfixes and some improvements!
- You couldn’t cancel holidays using Safari on an iPad.
- You couldn’t book holidays using Safari on an iPad.
- Issues with bulk uploading users fixed, including better department handling: you can now only upload users into your own department if you’re a department boss
- When you initially loaded the book time off form, the wrong holiday allowance showed
- The wall chart header that showed the month name would sometimes be incorrect part way through a month
- When viewing a user’s leave allowances on their edit page, some years would erroneously repeat
- In some instances, you couldn’t book days off after a bank holiday
- More improvements to half day handling on the wall chart, to fix edge cases where sometimes a full day would show as a half day
- Incorrect deducting of leave allowances over the Christmas 2013 holidays
- “Days remaining” leave allowance showing differently for some users on the wall chart and my calendar pages
- If you deleted a user from the system, they could remain using the system until they logged out
- If you deleted a user from the system, they could request a password reset (although could not login with the new password)
- When you bulk upload a CSV/Excel file containing your users, you can now use drag and drop upload
- 2014 bank holidays are now available for all existing users
As ever, if you have any questions about this release, you can get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.